肌美精 うるおい浸透マスク 超しっとり 5枚
- RM42.00 MYR
- RM42.00 MYR
○ Pluto and mochi skin
○ Moisturizing mochi sheet
Plenty of serum
○ Waffle sheet
○ A highly moisturizing care with a rich and rich beauty essence for skin that requires emergency moisturizing. Makes your skin moisturized with good makeup.
○ New prescription moisturizing feeling
A new combination of amino acids (glycine, proline) gives skin moisture.
○ Hyaluronic acid + royal jelly
1. After washing your face carefully, condition your skin with lotion. 2. Take out the mask, spread it out, align it first with your eyes, then with your mouth, then fit it over your face. (Be careful of dripping.) 3. Let it sit for 5 to 15 minutes (20 minutes if your skin becomes more dry), then remove the mask. 4. Apply the beauty essence left on your face with your hands.
● Carefully check that you have no allergies on your skin before using. Do not use if this disagrees with your skin or if you have an allergies such as a wound or eczema. ● During use, if you notice any allergies such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist. Symptoms may worsen if you continue to use. ● Be careful not to get the liquid in your eyes. If you get it in, rinse it off immediately with warm water or lukewarm water. ● After sunburn, please wait until skin redness and hot flashes subside. ● Do not sleep for long hours or with a mask on. ● For hygiene purposes, do not use the mask once used repeatedly. ● Do not place it in a sunny place or a place with high temperature. ● This product does not dissolve in water, so do not pour it into sewage. ● Please keep out of reach of children. ● Use the opened mask immediately.
Water, DPG, BG, glycerin, methylgluceth-20, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, carbomer K, sodium hyaluronate, polysorbate 20, xanthan gum, sodium polyacrylate, citric acid, ethanol, royal jelly extract, lemon extract, EDTA- 2Na, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben
Kracie Home Products Co., Ltd. 3-20-20 Kaigan, Minato-ku, Tokyo