Please do not use for any purpose other than its original purpose. This product is a food additive, but it is not a food product. If you have allergies or are in hospital, please consult your doctor or pharmacist before use. Due to the characteristics of this product, the effect weakens when exposed to air. Be sure to keep it in a sealed state, avoiding high temperature and high humidity. Please keep out of reach of children. Should this product adhere to the mucous membranes of your eyes or throat, rinse with plenty of water. If you feel any allergies, consult a doctor immediately. Wear gloves if you have dry or weak skin, or if you want to wash at high temperature. Powder that has not completely dissolved in water may remain white in foods. Please rinse with water and enjoy. To improve shelf life, rinse with water immediately before eating. A solution of this product in water can be used repeatedly. However, the effect will weaken over time, so use it early. Do not leave the solution of this product in the container for a long time. Also, wash the container after use. Not all bacteria can be sterilized. If used during washing, do not use with chlorine-based mold disinfectant / bleach, which is described as dangerous to mix. Due to its nature, this product may generate heat with a small amount of water, but it does not ignite.