Kowa Unakowa Cool Punch 50ML
- Regular price
- $9.90 SGD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $9.90 SGD
- Unit price
***Due to the recent tighening control policy of the SG Customs, all products that exceed SGD400 might risk being taxed. We advise you to separate orders exceed SGD400. We are not responsible for the tax incurred.***
Use / dose ● Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area several times a day.
(1) After opening the cap, remove the beige brush cover directly above and apply it to the affected area. (Do not reattach the brush cover as it may damage the brush.)
(2) The structure is such that the liquid comes out when the container is turned upside down and the brush is lightly pressed against the affected area. (Do not rub strongly as it may hurt your skin.)
(3) When the cap is closed, the brush part is pressed down and the liquid does not come out. (Tighten the cap to prevent liquid leakage.)
[Notes on usage and capacity]
・ Observe the usage and capacity.
・ If you want to use it for children, please use it under the guidance and supervision of parents.
・ Be careful not to get this in your eyes. Should it get in your eyes, immediately wash with water or lukewarm water. If the symptoms are severe, please consult an ophthalmologist.
-Use only for external use.
・ Do not cover the affected area after applying the drug with plastic wrap or other material with poor ventilation. Also, when using it on the back of the knees or the inside of the elbows, do not let the skin come into close contact (seiza, etc.).
* Be careful if you have sensitive skin, as you may feel strong irritation when using it before or after bathing or exercising. If it is too irritating, rinse with water or soap.
Diphenhydramine hydrochloride in 1 mL / 20.0 mg
lidocaine / 10.0 mg
L-menthol / 40.0
mg dL- campur / 20.0 mg
(additives: nonyl acid vanillylamide, sodium edetate, ethanol)
Precautions for use [Do not do]
(If you do not observe it, the current symptoms may worsen and side effects may occur easily.)
・ Do not use in the following areas.
(1) Wounded surface
(2) Eyes, around eyes, mucous membranes, etc.
・ The following people, please consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use.
(1) People who are treated by a doctor
(2) People who have had allergic symptoms due to drugs, etc.
(3) People who are very wet or sore
・ If the following symptoms appear after use, side effects are possible As there is a possibility,
stop using it immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with the package insert of the product.
[Related parts: Symptoms]
Skin: Rash / redness, itch, swelling, pain
/ If symptoms do not improve after using for 5 to 6 days, discontinue use and carry this package insert to a doctor, pharmacist or registered sales Please consult with a person.